Spring Conference on Teaching, Learning, and Student Success, May 4-7, 2020
Each May, we host a conference of MSU educators that showcases innovative teaching ideas and fosters a dynamic community of all who enhance the experiences of students, faculty, and staff.
The goal of the meeting is to create a shared space for conversation about educational practices that lead to student success. To do so, we encourage sessions that share impactful and scholarly approaches to teaching, highlight data related to student learning and success, and provide opportunities for professional growth. We hope to leverage the campus community’s collective skills and knowledge about teaching, learning, assessment, research, and administrative processes to advance student learning and benefit the entire university community.
Details for the 2020 Spring Conference on Teaching, Learning, and Student Success will be provided as they become available. The call for proposals will be available in February. Registration to attend will open in March 2020.
If you have any questions about the schedule or how to access it, please email AAN@msu.edu.
We collaborate with the following MSU units to make this conference as inclusive as possible:
- The Graduate School
- The Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology
- The Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives
- IT Services Teaching and Learning
- MSU Libraries
- The Neighborhoods Student Success Collaborative
- The Office of the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education
- Residential and Hospitality Services
- College Student Success Group
- Institutional Research