Learn at Lunch
Held monthly during the academic year, the Learn at Lunch sessions bring important topics related to inclusive teaching to the campus community, with a focus on presenting best practices and fostering dialogue in efforts to build inclusive communities.
Everyone is welcome to bring their lunch and join the conversation.
- Facilitating Difficult Dialogues
- Academic Freedom vs. Ideology in the Classroom
- Being an Ally When You’re in the Majority
- International Students in the Classroom: Nationality in an Era of Nationalism
- Fostering Engaging Dialogues: Using Story and Narrative in the College Classroom
Make sure to see the latest events on our Calendar page, and filter for “Teaching and Learning”
This series is sponsored by the Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives, the Office of the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education, and the Academic Advancement Network.