The series of meetings for women chairs, school directors, and associate deans from non-departmentally organized colleges and directors of academic programs similar to departments/schools will continue this fall. While these meetings have traditionally been held over the lunch hour, this semester we plan to host these as virtual “coffee hours”. These sessions are designed to be informal gatherings to allow for discussion, peer mentoring and problem-solving. There is no set agenda and our hope is that these events will provide an opportunity for you to network with other women in similar positions across campus.
Marilyn Amey, Interim Associate Provost for Faculty and Academic Staff Development (and former department chair) will host these monthly sessions.
Spring 2021 Virtual Dates
- Thursday, January 14 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 11 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 11 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 8 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 6 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.