3435 Forest Rd
Lansing, MI 48910
Thriving as a Fixed-Term Faculty Member at Michigan State University
The Academic Advancement Network provides professional development opportunities and resources so that all academics at MSU can thrive. The Academic Advancement Network, in collaboration with Academic Human Resources, will host this program for fixed-term faculty. This program is designed to provide important information and strategies about being successful in their careers to fixed-term faculty members at Michigan State University.
Workshop objectives are to:
- Discuss the changing landscape in higher education and the role fixed-term faculty have in the new climate
- Clarify expectations and set development goals
- Help individuals recognize the need for mentors and suggest approaches to obtain them
- Review strategies for documentation and record-keeping
- Provide a venue for questions and answers
Virtual participation option available.
Invitations to register for this event will be emailed out to all Fixed-Term Faculty at Michigan State University in late fall of 2018. If you did not receive an invitation or have any questions please contact Jill Bryant, Project Event Coordinator at AANevent@msu.edu.