3535 Forest Rd
Lansing, MI 48910
Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Deb Dunbar, Director, Talent and Organization Development, Indiana University Human Resources
Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., The Henry Center for Executive Development, B106/107
(Continental breakfast and registration at 8:00 a.m.; program begins at 8:30 a.m., Lunch will be provided)
A strong leader ignites motivation and unleashes productivity creating an environment in which individuals want to ‘follow’. A person with high emotional intelligence (EQ) has mastery in self-management and interpersonal dynamics. Combine the two and the result is the EQ Leader! Attend this seminar and learn the link between leadership and emotional intelligence.
Specifically, we will focus on:
- a case for emotional intelligence as a necessary leadership competency;
- the linkage between EQ, retention, motivation and productivity;
- the four competencies of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, social skill);
- building skill as it relates to the four competencies of EQ; and
- how to design an emotionally intelligent culture.
Please register via Qualtrics.