New Fixed Term Faculty and Academic Staff Orientation
Welcome to Michigan State University. It is our hope that your life at MSU will be fulfilling and successful, now and in the future. To enable you to begin the process of learning the lay of the land at MSU, we have organized an orientation event on August 23, 2016 from 1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Kellogg Center.
We have also created a set of orientation materials designed specifically for New Fixed Term Faculty and Academic Staff. We invite you to explore these materials as part of your transition to life in the University community. The materials can be found below.
- Program Agenda
- Full Orientation PowerPoint (Please Note that this PowerPoint is not fully accessible. If an acessible version is needed please contact Jill Bryant at AANEvent@msu.edu)
- Speaker Biographical Statement
- Central Administration and Academic Organization
- Board of Trustees
- Panelist's Contact Information
- New Faculty Orientation Checklist
- Syllabus Checklist
- MSU Campus Map
- Academic Specialists Advisory Committee (ASAC)
- MSU Police Resources
- Important Policies
- Extended Orientation and Advancement Opportunities
- Fixed Term Faculty and Academic Specialists Program Evaluation
- New! New Faculty Orientation White Board Questions
For more information on the Orientation event or any questions regarding the Orientation materials, please contact Jill Bryant by email at AANevent@msu.edu or by phone at (517) 355-7483.