The Academic Advancement Network, in collaboration with other units on campus, provide development opportunities for faculty and academic staff. Some of those opportunities are listed bel
- 2017 New Academics Picnic
- Thriving as an Academic Specialist at Michigan State University
- Survive and Thrive in the MSU Tenure System - workshop designed for probationary tenure system faculty to provide assistance in functioning successfully within the tenure system at MSU. Next program will be on February 19, 2018.
- From Associate Professor to Professor - Productive Decision-Making at Mid-Career.
- 2017-2018 Research Workshops
- IT Services for Faculty
- Media Training from Communications and Brand Strategy
- Human Research Protection Program IRB Training
- MSU Scholars
- SciVal Funding
- Spartan Ideas - A collection of thoughts, ideas, and opinions independently written by members of the MSU Community and curated by MSU Libraries.